Delicious Homemade Recipes
Dick Smith’s Fabulous Fluffy Scones
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
2. Add lemonade and cream to flour, mix to form a soft dough and then place on a floured surface.
3. Knead dough to 2cm thickness and cut with a floured cutter.
4. Place close together on tray, brush with beaten egg and bake for 10-15 minutes.
5. Serve warm with our traditional style Dick Smith’s Strawberry with Vanilla Jam, and freshly whipped cream.
6. Make sure you place the scones close together so that they can use each other to rise!