Delicious Homemade Recipes
Mum’s Muesli Slice
2 cups Dick Smith Bush Foods Breakfast Cereal
1 cup self-raising flour
1/2 cup honey
60g butter or margarine
1/2 cup sugar
1. Place cereal and flour into large bowl.
2. Combine honey, butter, and sugar in small saucepan and cook on medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
3. Bring to boil for 2 minutes on medium heat, mix with dry ingredients and place in a greased and floured slice tin.
4. Cook in moderate oven approx 180 C for 25 – 30 minutes.
5. Allow to cool slightly before cutting.