Delicious Homemade Recipes
Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Choc OzEnuts Fudge Sauce
3/4 cup Dick Smith’s OzEnuts Peanut Butter
2/3 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups cream
1 1/2 cups milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
pinch of salt
1 can sweetened condensed milk (395g) OR 395g of Double Cream
2 tbsp golden syrup
1/3 cup Dick Smith’s OzEnuts Peanut Butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Beat together the peanut butter and sugar together until it makes a smooth, fluffy paste.
2. Add in 1 1/2 cups of cream and mix until combined.
3. Slowly add in 1 1/2 cups of milk, vanilla and a pinch of salt until it is well combined.
4. Pour into a freezer safe container and place in the freezer for at least an hour.
1. Place chopped chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, golden syrup & peanut butter in a small heavy saucepan. Warm on a low heat until all the ingredients have melted and combined into a thick sauce.
2. Add vanilla extract and cinnamon and remove from the heat.
3. Once the icecream has frozen, serve with warm fudge topping, chocolate flakes and crushed peanuts.
Choc Fudge Sauce can be stored in the fridge if you have leftovers…